BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to be based in the Washington, D.C. area. The Account Manager is responsible for sales goal attainment within the assigned geographic territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Represent Biolase within assigned geographic territory, calling on new customers and servicing existing customers
• Effectively manage the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and communicate with customers in person or by phone in an efficient manner to achieve quota.
• Work as a team with our inside sales personnel to achieve company and individual goals.
• Generate and follow-up on sales leads
• Consult with customers and demonstrate products
• Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
• Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedule
• Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into database
• Attend and staff trade shows as appropriate
• Master the total office sales process
• Master the CRM system to increase efficiencies and provide detailed information on sales calls, customers and potential customers.
• Master the CRM as an activity based management tool to help plan your day, week, month and quarter.
• Complete company expense reports and sales reporting forms as directed
• Work within a team to achieve Biolase goals
• Represent Biolase in a professional and responsible manner at all times
• Complete customer order forms and documents as necessary
• Follow sales process through delivery and installation of units
• Investigate and resolve customer challenges
• Train new customers on laser use
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and at least 2-3 years of demonstrated successful sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Capital equipment, dental and/or medical device sales background strongly preferred.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W / Vets / Disabled)