BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking an International Marketing & Sales Support Specialist to be based in Foothill Ranch, CA. The International Sales & Marketing Support Specialist will be part of a small but impactful international team that helps drive our international sales and increase brand awareness globally. This position will work with international teams in Germany and support all aspects of international business from Biolase HQ in California. Position is a full-time, on-site position (not remote).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, manage a high volume of competing priorities, and be resourceful under pressure.
2. Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, and speaking.
3. Proficiency with technology and the ability to quickly learn new software. Intermediate experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Cvent and Zoom is preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to maintain energy, enthusiasm and commitment while managing change.
5. Proven track record of delivery best-in-class service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of a specialized course of study, 1-2 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran