BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Laser Assembler to be based in Corona, CA. The Field Service Engineer is responsible for building sub-assembly and final electro-mechanical assemblies for laser systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. The Laser Assembler job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. The Laser Assembler positions, aligns, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly using work instructions and drawings.
2. The Laser Assembler connects cables, pcba, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications using hand tools and fixtures. The Laser Assembler attaches name plates and marks identifying information on parts.
3. The Laser Assembler needs knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
4. Must be able to identify and cosmetic material defects and perform routine repairs and rework as required.
5. Must be able to complete required manufacturing documents and test procedures.
We are looking for candidates with 5 years of experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W / Vets / Disabled)