BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Logistics and Quality Coordinator to be based in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Logistics and Quality Coordinator, Company Programs will be part of a small, but impactful team that helps drive our global brand and engagement through Events & Education programs. This position will coordinate shipments, inventory and quality inspections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies, ensuring adequate to meet forecasted demand
· Process orders as necessary to maintain inventory
· Keep supply area clean and orderly
· Prepare and ship equipment/supplies for all events (trainings, seminars, tradeshows)
· Receive and put away return shipments for all events (trainings seminars, tradeshows)
· Read and update checklists and communicate with team members
· Ensure appropriate quality-testing and carry out inspections to meet the standard set by the organization
· Provide proper maintenance and care of equipment
1. Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, manage a high volume of competing priorities, and be resourceful under pressure. Must be a forward thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
2. Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, and speaking.
3. Proficiency with technology and the ability to quickly learn new software. Intermediate experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Inventory software knowledge a plus
4. Demonstrated ability to maintain energy, enthusiasm and commitment while managing change.
5. Proven track record of delivery best-in-class service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two -year college or technical school; 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Laser experience is a plus.
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran